google analytics

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

On my Transformation from a Fatso to an Incredibly Muscular Hulk

PRESENT DAY:

Took bath, and wore a tee-shirt. Wow! Shirt snuggling against the torso, my biceps straining against the sleeves--yeah baby! I am the hero, I am great.
Within a few seconds, my eyes turned misty, and my mind turned to that day when....


FLASHBACK: Ten months earlier.

A somber chat with my friend J. I had just found I had become fatter than I already was.

J: Dude, what's wrong with you?
P: Yaar, I have become so fat!
J: How?
P: Arre, the pant I wore on the flight to US? It doesn't fit me anymore :(
J: When was it?
P: A couple of weeks back, since then a steady diet of coke, burger and fries has done the trick.
J: What? That surely explains it--three times a day you eat burger and fries and what do you expect? A Bradd Pitt body?
P: Not exactly, those for lunch only.
J: Hmm, say, have you washed that pant after coming here?
P: Yes, why do you ask?
J: You idiot, US washing machines will do that to your clothes, don't worry you are not fat. The pant has shrunk.

CUT BACK TO PRESENT:
And so has the tee. Sigh!

On the bright side, that pant does fit me right now :)

2 comments:

arnabocean said...

Tee has shrunk. You haven't. Pant has shrunk. You haven't.

How the hell does it then fit you??

Puranjoy said...

aah, there you are. maybe i have, a little bit? remember all those worry about calories? maybe they paid off a little bit?